To raise more money with your year-end appeal, one of the first things to do is to make sure you have a solid offer.
The fundraising offer is a statement of what the donor receives in return for giving. It’s the deal, the transaction, the quid pro quo. It’s how the donor and nonprofit connect.
The offer for your year-end appeal needs to convey:
- Why you’re writing to the donor.
- What you want your donor to do.
- Why the donation is a good deal.
- Why the donor should give now.
- What the donor gets out of it (benefits of giving).
- Why your donor’s support matters.
Getting these basics nailed down is the first step in building a strong year-end appeal. For help thinking through your offer and the other elements of your year-end appeal, check out this free informational guide: https://lnkd.in/ehxTgdV